Friday 1 May 2015

Attack On Titan - New trailer and what we know!


So Attack on Titan movie from what I can tell is nearly upon us or maybe next year depending on what you read where but one thing is for sure it is going to be brilliant, The reason I say that is because I have seen the series and it is great but I thought there were quite a few filler episodes, So from the Manga to the TV series to the movie in it's compressed form so to speak one thing is for sure it will definitely be a  non stop action huge Titan monster stomping mother fucking blast! I will say if you get chance check out the TV show and the comic do so as the are also both brilliant. one thing to finalise, Thank fuck that the Japanese are doing and not Hollywood!!
Jonny T.

LATEST TRAILER


A little taster of what Attack On Is all about...


Subaru Car Advert Titan Edition!








No comments:

Post a Comment