Wednesday 6 May 2015

Human Centipede 3 - Final Sequence trailer


Well bloody Nora the trailer for Human Centipede Final Sequence has hit, Now I have to say that I love the first film, The second one I can take or leave but this looks as bat shit crazy as it gets and you know what? Thank fuck it does! Now for me and many people worldwide I have spoken to have become bored with all the bollocks of the likes of Ouija, Paranormal activity 8 or whatever the fuck number they are on now, Films from a man that made the Tea on the set of Insidious etc..... don't get me wrong it might turn out to be a pile of crap but just the fact that it's going to have it's moments of WTF makes it for me a definite must see and of course the Dr is back! In a different role???? synopsis below, enjoy...............................

  Featuring the leading actors from the first two films, Dieter Laser and Laurence R. Harvey, who will play new characters, along with actors from the first two films: Bill Hutchens (Dr. Sebring in Full Sequence) and Peter Blankenstein (Det. Voller in First Sequenceand Alan in Full), The Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence) will be released both theatrically and on video on demand on 22 May 





No comments:

Post a Comment